- We aim to be a total company of green plants, which has the customer’s trust through quality plants. We supply our customer competitive prices with high quality, speedy and high quality service.
- We aim to be a company, which is a group of people who can show and develop their own personality.
- We won’t stop at the present situation. We will always keep making an effort to improve the skill of the staff and the company’s creativity.
We want to aim to be a good company of 21-century style. It may be difficult to define what a good company is.
But a good company can be formed with the worker’s cooperation.
We want to aim to be a company in which staff feels free to do their job and make good use of their individual ability.
What we have to do is open our eyes in all directions, gather the information, increase the production ability and improve our technique.
This will be done by each division’s cooperation.
The company aim to be a united whole.
We gather our ability and try to make things a reality in succession by seeking what we have to do now and what we can do.
We will think about what the staff should be, in order to make one plus one equal three or four and put our idea into action. Two is not the only answer.
- Company Name
- YAMADA NURSERIES,INC.
- on March 1st, 1949 Started as a private management
- on July 1st, 1966 Changed to Incorporated company
- Changed organization
- on April 30, 1987 Changed to Yamada Nurseries, Inc. (The corporation)
- JP¥45,000,000.- (in 2016)
- 17 people (in 2016)
- Goji Yamada, President
- Content of business
- Importing and exporting of the seeds and the young plants of the foliage plants and the ornamental plants. Design, construction and supervision of landscape gardening. Lending foliage plants and garden plants. Development of information system. Electric commerce.
- Trading division
- Importing & exporting of the seeds and the young plants of the foliage plant and the ornamental plants & the sale of horticultural materials.
- Production Division
- Producing ornamental plants and horticultural material. Product planning.
- Renting foliage plants and ‘BONSAI’ to the office and events. Gardening for indoor.
- General Affairs
- Management of financial affairs, summary of business, planning of business, general affairs.
- Dealing Banks
- The Hiroshima Bank Ltd., Japan Finance Corporation, The Shoko Chukin Bank, Ltd.,
The Hiroshimaken Credit Cooperative, The Hiroshimashi Credit Cooperative
- Business Territory
< Trading Division & Production Division >< Environmental Greening Division >
Domestic and worldwide
West part of Hiroshima pref.